All Moi | Multipurpose Balm Duo - Save 20%
Multipurpose Balm Duo - Fragrance Free
Our bestselling All Moi | Multipurpose Balm is available in a duo—one for you, and one for your friend. This beauty balm has no added fragrance, but has a delicate, sweet cocoa scent from natural ingredients. Use it on seasonal dry patches, weather-induced rashes, eczema flare-ups, and haggard winter and dry skin to soothe roughness and protect it from external elements like cold, dry weather, or dehydration.
This product is Dermatologist Tested, Hypoallergenic & Non-Irritant
- Purpose: Hydrate and relieves dry cracked skin, protect hands and nails/ cuticles, rash, razor burns, lips, wind burn and after-sun care
- Soothes: Comfort, calms and heals skin irritations and deeply moisturizes
- Texture: Smooth and soft texture, non greasy use sparingly
- Scent: Slight hint of cocoa and natural oil ingredients.
How to Use:
Use it all over your body to soothe chapped lips, peeling or itching skin, dry cuticles, fingertips, and areas prone to eczema, dryness or discomfort. A little goes along way. This product is Fragrance-Free. Apply and massage a small amount onto the desired area throughout the day and night.
- Vitamin E: A natural, powerful antioxidant helps prevents dry, flaking skin.
- Cocoa Butter: A phytonutrient, which creates a barrier to protect the skin from moisture loss, and maintains its elasticity and tone.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: A strong antioxidant that melts into the skin.
- Rosehip: A nourishing fatty acid that locks in moisture.
Full Ingredients List: Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed), Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina Fruit), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Free of: Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.