Sir Mud | Dead Sea Mud & Kelp Bar Soap
Dead Sea Mud and Kelp Bar Soap
Feel more grounded with the earthy scent of dead mud sea, kelp and algea mud, all derived from the sea. These three superfoods are very powerful antioxidants that are high in amino acids and vitamins. The anti-aging properties in these ingredients will make your skin look and feel younger while the orange blossom oil is delicate enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Rich: Nutrient Rich mud with 21 minerals, eliminate dirt and blemishes
- Soft: Highly moisturizing with high-quality butters and oils to
- Recycled: Tangerine rinds incorporate with high levels of Vitamin A
Earthy, and Tangerine citrus blend
How to Use:
Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types. Rinse thoroughly.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: A strong antioxidant that penetrates the surface of your skin.
- Deadmud Sea: Improve your skin's functionality by making it a better barrier, healthier and more elastic.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Its ability to soften and re-condition the skin. It is rich in proteins, Vitamin D, and is extremely nourishing to the skin through moisturization.
- Kelp Powder: It helps calm and soothes dry skin. It's mineral and antioxidant-rich and is known to help soften and hydrate.
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Distilled Water), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Grapeseed Oil (Citrus Vinifera), Apricot Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum Nodusum), Vegetable Lard, Sea Slit (Dead Mud Sea Powder), Sodium Lactate, Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus), Tangerine Oil (Citrus Tangerina)
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.